A new version of SeattleCloud app has been published on Google Play. It includes a couple of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
We've also published the same version for Kindle Fire on Amazon Appstore and it will be available as soon as Amazon approves it.
* Templates view/add Setting;
* Location filter for Nearby Locations Page
* Satellite Mode for Map Page
* Numeric Field in the Feedback Page
* Crash in Voice Record page when is on tab and device is rotated
* Zoom Setting for Map Page
* "Next page" feature not working in Throw game
* List and Multilist fields in Feedback Page allow free text input
* Puzzle Page does not show the level picker
1) Templates view/add Setting;
You may now view and add templates directly in your account from the Application Previewer.
2) Location filter for Nearby Locations Page
You can filter the locations which will be shown near your area. We added all the locations supported by Google Places API. There is also a keywords setting and radius.
3) We have released the Android SDK. You may now integrate native features via Android Studio and upload them as modules on SeattleCloud website. You may find more information on this page http://seattleclouds.com/scsdk.aspx
When new page types and features will be available for Android? We don't have an answer for this right now. But we can always try to find a solution for you if you really really need something ASAP.
If you have any questions on this build and new functionality introduced in it, please feel free to ask. If you have any suggestions or ideas, don't hesitate to let us know about them. We don't promise everything will be implemented right away but we'll take into account everything you say.