A new version of SeattleCloud app has been published on Google Play. It includes a couple of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
We've also published the same version for Kindle Fire on Amazon Appstore and it will be available as soon as Amazon approves it.
1) Push Notifications for Non-Google Play Services devices;
2) Alipay Payment System in Order Page;
3) Search Setting in Product Order Page;
4) Native Podcast and Native Multi-Podcast Pages;
5) New App Share Page;
6) New Sharing Setting for Mosaic, Camera Cover, Photo Effect, Image List, Notes, ScoreBoard, Golf Score Cards,
* Crash in Feedback Page when taking photos in Landscape Mode;
* Crash in Radio Stream, when the device is in offline mode;
* Zoom Setting in Map Page;
* Item Count Setting in Order Page on Android 6.0.1
1) We have implemented an additional Push Notifications system which will work on Android and Kindle Fire devices that do not support Google Play Services (example: devices from China or Iran)
2) One of the most popular Payment System - Alipay is now available in the Order Page for Android and iOS platforms.
3) We have implemented a Search functionality in the Order Page for all platforms. You can search by Category and Product Items.
4) The Native Podcast pages are available for all platforms. The pages have such features as native Audio Player, Download for audio/video files, Sharing and support for Video/Audio files.
5) The new App Share Page will now support sharing on all Apps installed on devices. This is available for all platforms. All the URL links added in the edit mode of the page will be shared. Some Applications like Facebook support only one link for sharing. For this use case, you can select which link will be shared (primary) in the edit mode of the Share Page.
When new page types and features will be available for Android? We don't have an answer for this right now. But we can always try to find a solution for you if you really really need something ASAP.
If you have any questions on this build and new functionality introduced in it, please feel free to ask. If you have any suggestions or ideas, don't hesitate to let us know about them. We don't promise everything will be implemented right away but we'll take into account everything you say.