Last Revised: December 28, 2015
What information do we collect from the people that visit our website or use our Service?
Personal Information We Collect.
Much of the personal information we collect is provided by users themselves when they register to use our Service, and is collected and retained by us as follows:
- Account Information. When users create an account to use our Service, we ask for information such as your name, organization name, mobile phone number, email address, billing address, and credit card information.
- User Volunteered Information. When users volunteer information through submission to us of comments, questions or suggestions, such submissions may contain information that identifies a user personally.
The non-personal information we collect is set forth in the section below captioned “cookies”.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit or register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the personal and non-personal information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features for any purposes related to our business and our Service including in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- For service improvement or service-related announcements.
- For general research, analytics or statistical purposes.
Financial Information - As noted above, to register with us or purchase our Service, your full name, email address, and credit card billing information including mailing address will be required at the time of purchase. That information may be stored by us, and, may also be collected and stored by our payments processing vendor(s) for the purpose of processing payments made to us. We (and our vendors) will not use that information for any other purposes.
Do we disclose information?
- Illegal Activities, Security, Safety and Legal Matters. We may disclose information if required to do so by law such as in response to a subpoena or court order or as otherwise allows by applicable law, including making disclosures that are in our good faith judgment necessary or advisable (i) to protect the rights, safety or property of us or other third parties, (b) to conform to legal or regulatory requirements, and/or (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Service, website and business. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you. This disclosure of information may be used to trace and identify you.
- Statistical Purposes. We may also use and share information we collect for general research, analytics or statistical purposes on a de-identified basis.
- Third Party Providers. We disclose personal information to our third party vendors, suppliers and affiliates who process personal information on our behalf so that we can provide and operate the Service and our business, such as hosting and payment processing providers. These service providers are only given the information needed to perform their specialized Service and not to use or disclose the information for any other purpose.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account and change the profile settings.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.