A new version of SeattleCloud app has been published on Google Play. It includes a couple of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
We've also published the same version for Kindle Fire on Amazon Appstore and it will be available as soon as Amazon approves it.
* add custom push notification icons
* add custom push notification content:
- image from local resources;
- image from url
- action to open a page;
* add runtime permissions;
* update facebook sdk;
* add login with google and facebook for publishers
* allow reuse PDFView page for multiple pdf files;
* add file chooser for webview Android >= 5.0
* Share page: add primary store link
* FeedBack page:
- enable location manager only if page contains location field;
- autofill date/time in feedback page;
* don't include AdMob Library in app doesn't contains ads;
* Mosaic page: user high quality images for preview;
* RateAndReview page: improve error message if no internet connection;
* PDFView page: show pdf filename for files open from Medialist/Dropbox Medialist;
* Order page: change quantity picker;
* PDFView page: add support for Android >= 6.0
* Podcast page: download progress not updating;
* Voice Record page: generated *.wav file can't played in google chrome;
* Quiz page: fix ui for small devices;
* GolfScoreboard page: fix crash;
* issue with native libraries on arm64-v8a platform;
* Order page: fix free delivery calculation
* avoid timeout requests on Android 4.0.* even if reachable
When new page types and features will be available for Android? We don't have an answer for this right now. But we can always try to find a solution for you if you really really need something ASAP.
If you have any questions on this build and new functionality introduced in it, please feel free to ask. If you have any suggestions or ideas, don't hesitate to let us know about them. We don't promise everything will be implemented right away but we'll take into account everything you say.